Magic Valley Fly Fishers September 10, 2020 Update

I hope this finds you all safe and well after summer, our holiday blow and with it feeling like fall already. For all the ongoing risk reasons, we are canceling next Wednesday’s meeting on Sept. 16 to again stay safe and see where events take us during this next month. We cannot let our guard down. We must continue to …

Magic Valley Fly Fishers July 9, 2020 Update

Our group activities will remain mothballed now through Labor Day, September 7 with our next evaluation posted the end of that week. Please believe this “viral” pandemic is very serious, is here for many more months and is getting much worse even here in our area. It is essential you protect your community, yourself and those close to you as …

Magic Valley Fly Fishers June 10, 2020 Update

Good Evening. MVFF will have a fly tying & club evening Wednesday, July 1, 5-9p.m, Mountain View Barn, Jerome If I receive 10 or more RSVP’s by 6/29 we will have burgers, beer, salads and snacks. Anyone can bring a rod and do casting on the lawn as a summer evening awaits. Sharing tying materials, tips & tricks, and other …

Magic Valley Fly Fishers May 28, 2020 Update

First June fly tying evening next Wednesday, June 3, 5-9p.m, Mountain View Barn, Jerome. With things including the Mountain View Barn cautiously re-opening with all the precautions, MVFF will also with a fly-tying evening this next Wednesday, June 3rd, 5-9 in our usual stall in the Barn. Just tyin’ & lyin’ without the kitchen so bring your own drinks and …

Magic Valley Fly Fishers May 5, 2020 Update

All our group activities remain suspended with our next review on or about June 1as per the guideline requirements at https://rebound.idaho.gov/stages-of-reopening/ and further analysis of any changes in all our options at that time. Again, I ask you all to get us your ideas on how our group should evolve given what we can and should do in the months …

Magic Valley Fly Fishers April 3, 2020 Update

Given the stay at home and stay safe mitigation in place now through the end of April, we will again review our group’s functions the first weekend in May with the probable extension of closures through May. This very unfortunate turn of events will clearly invoke changes to our group going forward. The officers and board are asking all of …